Obedience Training For Dogs and Their Human Companions
CompanionAbility LLC Curriculum
- Private Lessons:
- Basic Obedience for Puppies or Adults
- Correct Nuisance Behaviors
- Modify Other Behavioral Problems
- Email email@example.com or telephone 773 728-2879
- Class Descriptions
- Advanced beginner:
- The class for puppies and dogs with basic obedience
- Focused attention with outdoor distraction
- Approaching other dogs and people calmly
- Two minute sit and downs
- Recalls off leash or on long line.
- Advanced Beginner II:
- Leash manners, for puppies and dogs with basic obedience or those who have taken Advanced Beginner I
- This class focuses on loose leash walking for moderate distances and quiet, calm approaches to other dogs
- Off leash heeling
- Mastering good on-leash behavior
- Not crossing the streets without the signal
- Two minute sits/5 minutes downs, with distractions
- Basic signals with distance up to 20 feet
- Evening Long Distance Walks:
- Evening walks for puppies and dogs who can sustain long distance loose leash walking, with an eye toward off leash control
- If you like a nice long walk, at a brisk pace, on a beautiful night, this is the class for you
- You must be prepared to keep up
- Proof of current vaccination is required before you and you puppy/dog will be permitted to join a group class. Vaccination against Kennel cough is recommended.
- Dogs who are aggressive towards humans or other dogs are not permitted in group classes.
- Sign Up
- Build Your Own Group Class.
Back to CompanionAbility LLC
Winter 2010 - 2011